Thursday, June 25, 2009

El Rey Del Pop

Today is a sad day for me. The King of Pop has died. Honestly, I can't think of a time in my life when I didn't know the music of Michael Jackson. From rolling along to the tunes of Thriller and Bad in the skating rink at a young age to singing at the top of my lungs with the Jackson 5 in my dorm room, I have never been shy about proclaiming my love for the Legend that he was, is and always will be. He's been a part of every great party, dance contest and car sing-along that I ever taken part in and although he grew stranger and stranger over the years, his star only grew brighter in my eyes. Even though now I won't be able achieve one of my life goals - seeing Michael live in concert - for certain the music of Michael Jackson will live on in my life forever!




No comments: