Friday, February 4, 2011

Get your shop on

It's no lie. I live love to shop. Of course I get a kick out of outfitting my home (& myself) with unique styles, but it's the thrill of the hunt & scoring a great deal that gets me even more excited. Now that we live with a major budget, shopping hasn't felt quite so fun to me until I started playing the online "club" shopping game. Ok, so mostly I just look, but I have taken a few plunges recently!

Do you belong to any of these sites? I definitely recommend checking them out. It does require providing an email address and they do email daily (you can also opt out), but I don't find it that bothersome. I just look at the name teasers and if there isn't anything that interests me, I delete the email. I'm not so into the clothing and accessories only sites, but I'm loving the home goodies!


My newest discovery is
The Foundary. I lucked out when I saw that Dwell Studio had a sale going on and I just so happened to be eyeing up a couple of items over there lately, like this gorg duvet and this popular stripe rug. Unfortunately the duvet wasn't part of the sale and the rug was sold out, but after further thought, I decided a different colorway will work better in our first floor anyway. A couple of clicks later and this brown & cream striped baby is coming home to live in our hallway.

Wanna hear the most exciting part? It was 40% off! And if it ends up not working out, we've got 30 days to return it. You can join The Foundary here.


Another site I'm diggin' is Eziba.


They offer everything from gourmet food to furniture. Today's sale even includes Guatemalan loop laptop cases. Random, but they had me at "Guatemalan." I'm not planning to purchase one, but you should! You can join Eziba here.



And quite possibly saving the best for last, check out One Kings Lane.


From what I've seen, they seem to offer some of the best in higher end furniture and decor items. Today when I looked, they had cashmere throws, wallpaper and one of a kind furniture. You just never know what it's going to be, but if you are diligent and pass by everyday you'll surely find something you like! It won't take long. Join One Kings Lane here.

No comments: