Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Steps

With the permit phase of the upstairs reno almost coming to an end, there are just a few little projects that need to be finished up. A few of them were checked off the list last week.

Install cedar beam

Check.


Mount fixtures and connect electricity

Check.

Trim out linen closet & begin priming everything.

Check.


Things still left to do:
- install linen closet doors
- install 2nd faucet (when it finally arrives)
- prime walls
- paint all trim
- track down crystal dummy knobs
- connect bathroom fan
- wallpaper
- make & install shelving

Little by little, we'll check off the list. I'm praying my patience holds out.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looking good!!

Natalie said...

I am so behind on commenting, but I promise I have read everything.  Your house is looking amazing!  The post about the bathroom was incredible.  I cannot believe the transformation.  I promise to be more timely with my comments!