Friday, July 8, 2011

The many faces of Mia

A couple of weekends ago we took a last minute trip to the beach outside of Charleston. Ben was working in the area and Mia and I drove down to meet him. We never take time to relax here at home, so a weekend away was just what we needed. We only wish it could have been longer!

While hanging out on Sullivan's Island beach one evening during our trip I decided an impromptu photo session was in order for our beach loving girl. Honestly I think it's the happiest I we have seen her since......well, since we were last at the beach nearly a year ago in Mexico. What can I say? She's a girl after her own mother's heart!
You may not think that dogs are very human like, but I disagree. These expressions say it all. She is certainly not "just a dog!"

"Ah, thanks guys! You've made me so happy."

"Wait, what was that? We have to leave already?"

"You can't make me go!"

"What? We can stay a a little longer?"

"Yipee!!"

"Ok mama, I'll let you take these silly pictures of me."

"Hey, make sure you get my serious side."

"I love you guys!"

"Hee hee! You can't see me now!"

"Stop messing with me Papi and just throw the darn toy!"

"I'm getting tired, but please don't stop. I'm having too much fun!"

"This is the life!"

"Please guys? Let's stay. I don't want to leave!"

"Seriously. I'm not leaving."

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You should use shutterfly to make a calendar with all of those pictures.  They are great.  I'm thinking Christmas present for Ben.