Finally at the ages of nearly 32 and nearly 29 we can no longer say that we haven't been to Las Vegas! Mostly because it was a great stopping point for us on our drive from Denver to San Diego, we spent 2 nights and 1 day in Vegas. Lucky for us we left with pretty much most of our money (minus 2 nights hotel and a few meals out). We're not too into the gambling thing, so we spent most of our time walking the strip, taking in the sights with all the other tourists. It was exhausting. Vegas itself was pretty much what we expected, but we hadn't prepared ourselves for all the people manuvering that had to be done.
Krista's Vegas Highlights:
- Sleeping in a comfy King-size bed (it's been awhile since I had a good night's sleep!)
- Relaxing in the jacuzzi
- Drinking the best $9 Margarita I've ever had at the Bellagio (while watching the fountain show)
- Wandering through the Wynn and Encore hotel/casinos (they are BEAUTIFUL!)
- Finally seeing the Blue Man Group!
Ben's Vegas Highlights:
- Stuffing himself full of sushi & various other seafood
- Getting free beers everywhere! (even if he was sitting at the penny slots!)
- Taking in the sight of the amazing atrium at the Bellagio
- People watching.....could have been some of the best ever!
- Paying $15.99/night for hotel wireless (guess Vegas had to get our money somehow!)