Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm sorry, so sorry

Dearest Blog Readers,

Please forgive me for my unannounced absence from Blog World. For the past almost 2 weeks I’ve been sicker than a street dog. I know what you’re thinking. Everybody gets it when they travel. Actually no - that’s not the kind of sick I’ve been experiencing. While my stomach has been quiet for the most part, the rest of my body has been wailing. Like when you have the flu, my whole body aches and my head is screaming. I go to work everyday and come home and go to bed. You haven’t missed much. Now however, after 2 visits to 2 different doctors we have concluded that I have a virus and a nasty bacteria has made it’s way into my system and is setting up camp. With luck the new antibiotics I’ve been given should have me feeling like my old self again by Tuesday (said Dra. Noelia). We’ll see. For now though I’m going to do my best to at least catch you up on a few things. Check back this afternoon for another post.
I promise never to leave you unannounced again. Thanks for sticking with me!

Love,

Krista

No comments: