Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Backing out

Remember the great deal I scored a great deal on Dwell Studio's Draper Stripe runner rug through the online shopping site, The Foundary? Well, I was all excited to use it in our first floor hallway but it never arrived. I waited and waited, but still no rug.


Then last week I got an email from The Foundary. Turns out for some reason Dwell Studio doesn't have the rug, so they won't be shipping it. Boo! At least The Foundary was nice enough to refund my money and give me $100 virtual bucks in my account to put toward another purchase. For once it's not burning a hole in my pocket! I'm just going to save it away for a rainy day. There's nothing like shopping with someone else's money, right?!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Bummer. That was a cute runner too. I've found that better purchases are made when money isn't burning a whole in your pocket. I find way better stuff when I'm not looking.