Thursday, April 30, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos Krista

So today marks the 29th year that you've been smiling, crying, and all around making us laugh. Always the absent blogger, I decided to put a birthday post on your blog to let you know how much you mean to me (and all of us). I'm not sure whether it's your spontaneity, your creativity, or your three-level laugh that I like best, but you find always find a way to brighten my day. So as part of my birthday gift to honor you, I'm posting some of the more memorable photos from our trip that didn't make the blog. Enjoy....and happy birthday!

One of your favorite side trips...
this was after hiking down to the bottom of Aguacero waterfall in the middle of the day


In better spirits, crossing the tropic of cancer in Baja Sur

After five hours of curves on the highway to Oaxaca (yes, you are Sure)

My all time favorite....
the night we discovered mozerella works for grilled cheese + laughs


Relaxing in San Ignacio after a long drive -
you were so happy to be near water and not need a fleece jacket

2 comments:

Uncle, Aunt, cousins in IL said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Krista...hoped it was a great one for you, what an incredible way to start your last year in your 20's..I don't really need to say this to you, but i will anyway, ENJOY EVERY MINUTE...I know you and Ben live life to the fullest. What a great guy, coming out of his 'comfort zone' and blogging! Did you have that trip to Betsyville on your wish list??? Maybe next year when you turn 30!! One can always wish!

Krista said...

Thanks for the birthday love Beth! Betsyville is a great idea for a 30th celebration. I bet by then though, I'll have found somewhere else fabulous that's calling me! We'll see....